Support Bridges by starting your shopping at
Shop at Kroger? Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards- Giving more back to the community!
BRIDGES Domestic Violence Center PO Box 1592 Franklin, TN 37065 615-599-5777 email@example.com
NEW OR GENTLY USED ITEMS ACCEPTED FOR DONATIONS
· We will be taking donations on the 2nd and 4th Wed. of the month beginning January 13th. At the Franklin Community Center parking lot located at 129 West Fowlkes St. Franklin, TN
· This will be our schedule until further notice
1. Our winter hours will be from 12 to 1pm
2. For the protection of our volunteers, we ask that you wear a mask and gloves when making your donation
3. We will accept donations until our PICK UP TRUCK is full
4. Please do not bring a truck full of donations, as we only have one pick up truck for all donations.
5. We will be accepting winter clothing only, small electrical household items such as microwaves, toasters, mixers, etc.
6. We are not able to accept furniture donations on Wednesdays. If you have a furniture donation, please call the shelter to make arrangements.
· Thank you for working with us. We have missed you and appreciate your donations!
If you have any questions, please call 615-599-5777