Effective Date: May 26, 2023
Personal Information Defined
You may browse the Website without entering any Personal Information. However, this Website automatically collects data using Google Analytics to better understand how users access and use our Website. This information may be shared with 3rd party reporting systems. This is simply for reporting purposes. Google Analytics may collect information such as IP address, domain name, the type of browser and operating system you used to access the Website, the date and time you access the Website, the pages you visit (click-through), and if you linked to the Website from another website, the address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit. Google Analytics may also collect user demographics (age, gender, location, and interests). This should only apply if the user has allowed Google to collect this type of data.
This Website also uses the Google Analytics Advertising Features, which allows Google to use your data for the purposes of creating remarketing lists based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data, and share those lists with Google Ads; generation of Google Analytics reports using demographic and interest data; and creating Segments based on demographic and interest data.
You may prevent Google Analytics from tracking this data at any time by opting out here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following Personal Information that you submit voluntarily. You may provide us with information about you, such as:
- telephone numbers
- email address
- other personally identifiable information you affirmatively provide to us
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Do not provide us with any personal information regarding any individual under the age of 13.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information you submit to us, or to third parties that support us in collecting information, is used by us to provide you and other users with the services, to respond to requests that you make, to improve our services, and to operate, maintain, and improve the features, functionality, performance, and support of the services.
We use the Personal Information we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To process transactions from our webstore, to communicate with you about purchases from our webstore, and to respond to your inquiries, which may include communicating with you via email.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you while using the Website.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including the products and services of promotional partners. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use the Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve the Website and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Legal Obligation to Disclose
Changing or Deleting Personal Information
You may change your Personal Information or have your Personal Information deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On occasion, we will make available to potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners aggregated results from research it has conducted regarding visitors to the Website. We may count, track, and aggregate visitor activity into our analysis of general traffic flows to the Website and may merge this information into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners. In such a case, we will only provide demographic information on an aggregated basis and does not disclose individual reader information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes