Donate to Bridges
Donate money to our Operating Funds, Children’s Birthday Club, Capital Funds or In-House Clinic Funds through our Bridges Fund. We use PayPal to process credit cards as a safe, easy way for you to donate. All major credit cards accepted.
- Fur Babies
- Operating Funds
- Children’s Birthday Club
- Capital Funds
- In-House Clinic Funds
- Transitional Housing Program
- Choices – Batterer’s Intervention Program
Bridges uses PayPal to process credit cards. It is a safe, easy way for you to donate. All major credit cards are accepted.
You are not required to have a PayPal account to donate. No account? Simply click past to enter your info. See PayPal screen example:
Donating time is a rewarding experience that will also give you a firsthand look at how you and other volunteers are helping us make a life-changing, and sometimes life-saving, difference for victims and survivors. If you are able to lend us your time and talents, here are some of the volunteer opportunities available:
- Crisis Line
- Children’s Support Group
- Events/Community Activities
- Donations Pick-Up
- Moving (with truck or trailer)
Currently, all of our volunteer positions are filled. Please try back in the Spring.
"*" indicates required fields
Donate from Amazon Wishlist
One of the easiest ways to help our mission is to purchase items on our Amazon Wishlist! Not only is it delivered right to our door with just a few clicks, but we also keep this list up-to-date with our most current needs. Easy-peasy!
Here are some needed items….
- White Towels
- Copy Paper
- Postage Stamps
- Laundry Detergent
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Gift Cards: Target/Kroger/Home Depot
Looking to donate new or gently used items, such as clothing, furniture, or other household items? Please contact us for delivery instructions or additional questions. (Please do not bring a truck full of items)
NEW OR GENTLY USED ITEMS ARE ACCEPTED FOR DONATIONS.
We will be taking donations from Noon – only until our pick-up truck is full, but no later than 1:00 PM on the 2nd and 4th Wed. of the month at the Franklin Community Center parking lot located at 129 West Fowlkes St. Franklin, TN.
This will be our schedule until further notice
- We will accept donations until our PICK-UP TRUCK is full
- Please do not bring a truck full of donations, as we only have one pickup truck for all donations.
- We will be accepting Fall/Winter clothing, small electrical household items such as microwaves, toasters, mixers, etc.
- We are not able to accept furniture donations on Wednesdays. If you have a furniture donation, please call the shelter to make arrangements.
Thank you for working with us. We have missed you and appreciate your donations!
If you have any questions, please call 615-599-5777